VidaGIS is a leading company specialized in providing GIS solutions including GIS software system development, Building GIS database, providing software and equipment for all individuals and organizations through the field of water supply and sewerage, state management, natural resources and environment, transportation, health care, education and agriculture… With the purpose of business expansion, we are looking for talent candidates with skill of interpersonal working, high programming and English together with enthusiastic, dynamic and high working spirit in Position of .NET programmer ( Full-time job)
Reasons to join the company:
– Different, effective and fair working environment
– Competitive salary is extremely attractive
– Increased level in a short time
– Opportunity to become the fastest leader
What you will do:
– Participate in projects at home and abroad on a very large scale
– Apply the Scrum Alige model to develop software based on J2EE or .NET
– Analyze, design business systems and write technical documents
– Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or related field
– Experienced in .NET, using relational database types such as MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle.
– Understanding .NET technologies (C #, ASP.NET MVC);
– Has participated in projects using framework such as Struts 2, Spring MVC, Spring
Security / ASP.NET (MVC), JS, HTML, CSS.
– Knowledge of the Agile model
Why would you prefer to work here?
– The desired salary, outstanding salaries depend on the KPI
– 13 months salary and bonus of productivity, bonus of project
– Bonus of appreciation up to 2 months of KPI salary
– Bonus of holidays, Lunar Newyear holiday
– Adjust Level up to 4 times / year
– 12 days of annual leave
– Workers Compensation Insurance of Bao Viet Tokio Marine
– Laptop support up to 80%
– Corporate holidays, corporate and staff birthday, annual travel
Please contact us by sending your CV for .NET programmer to email@example.com, Tel: 0167.2536.505 for interview.
If you need more information about our products and services, visit at website or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org