Subject of workshop: Towards Smart UrbanDate : October 27, 2018 Location: Ho Chi Minh City Institute of Geography Resources, No. 1 Mac Dinh Chi, District 1, HCMC Royal Hotel Saigon (Kim Do Hotel), 133 Nguyen Hue, District 1, HCMC
Following the successful workshop ” GIS Nationwide Application 2017″ was held at Quy Nhon University and previous workshops, “GIS Nationwide Application 2018” will be held on October 27, 2018 at the Institute of Resources Geography, Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology, with the theme “Towards Smart Cities”.
- Discussion on the results of GIS research, remote sensing in recent years and discussion on research, cooperation and development of GIS related science in the coming time.
- Enhance the capacity of GIS application, remote sensing in scientific research, state management, education and community development in Vietnam.
Workshop on “GIS Nationwide Application 2018” with subject “Towards Smart Urban “, focusing on the following main contents:
- Smart urban
- Climate change and natural disaster mitigation
- Resource Management, Environment and Sustainable Development
- Food security, water security
- Towards clean environment and clean energy sources
- GIS in education and community development
- GIS, Remote Sensing, GPS technology and support
- Decision Support Systems (DSS) and Knowledge-based Systems
- Advanced monitoring technology and UAV
- Exhibition on new technologies of GIS, GPS, remote sensing technology, monitoring technology, information technology and telecommunication.
- Scientists, managers, lecturers from universities, institutes and research centers, national and international experts.
- Officials of the relevant departments, State management agencies, companies and domestic and foreign enterprises
- Time: October 27, 2018
Royal Hotel Saigon (133 Nguyen Hue Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Detailed schedule and time, including training course in one day before the workshop, will be included in Notice 2.
- Deadline for submission of title and abstract (Vietnamese / English not over 300 words): May 30, 2018
- Notice of Acceptance Summary: June 15, 2018,
- Deadline for submitting full-text: August 15, 2018
- Notice of full text acceptance: September 15, 2018
- Final deadline for submitting full-text articles: September 30, 2018
- Deadline for registration: September 30, 2018
- Official Seminar: October 27, 2018
- The article should focus on the contents of the conference and print it on A4 paper, not more than 07 pages (including drawings, maps, charts, references …). This article is written in Microsoft Word format Unicode / Times New Roman, font size: 12 for the whole article. Left margin 3.0 cm; margin 2.0 cm; margin over 2.5 cm; margin less than 2.5 cm. The name of the article in capital letters, the full name of the author, the agency put after the article title, in lower case, in bold. At the end of the article, there is a summary in Vietnamese and English not to exceed 300 words.
- The Organizing Committee of “GIS Nationwide Application 2018” would like to invite all scientists, lecturers and staff of your organization to attend and be interested in posting for the workshop. In addition to the Fairy Tale of the Workshop, some of the quality articles will be selected for publication in professional journals, of which 10 articles will be published by the Can Tho University (ISSN), and 8 articles will be published in foreign Scopus (ISSN)
- Register online at the conference website: www.gisconference.org
- The organizers will send an official invitation (if required) after September 30, 2018 for participants who have registered to attend the Workshop
If you need more information about our products and services, visit at website or contact: email@example.com