VidaGIS is a leading company specialized in providing GIS solutions including GIS software system development, Building GIS database, providing software and equipment for all individuals and organizations through the field of water supply and sewerage, state management, natural resources and environment, transportation, health care, education and agriculture… With the purpose of business expansion, we are looking for talent candidates with skill of interpersonal working, high programming and English together with enthusiastic, dynamic and high working spirit in Position of Software Engineer (Full-time job)
To succeed in this role, you will have:
• Engineer / College and University graduation
• A minimum of one year work experience in the same position
• Strong interpersonal and team work skills. Honesty, enthusiastic and good attitude in working.
• The flexibility to long travel as business demands (up to 3 weeks).
• Knowledge in software development on .NET base especially C#.
• English fluently reading, writing technical materials
• Experience in IT electronic equipment or hardware in field of GIS, GPS, Water and Environment , NRW, Scada system would be advantageous.
• Ability to work in an agile environment, attractive performance
• User requirement survey and analysis
• Design and develop software application
• Design database (SQL and Oracle)
• Work with customer and maintain software
• Develop software manual , deploy and training
• Daily and weekly report to Manager
• Research new technologies in field of IT, GIS, GPS, Water & Environment and give advises to Manager and Director.
This position encourages 3rd or 4th year students who are studying in the same field university join into our training program and dedicate to company.
Successful applicants can expect an attractive remuneration package, opportunities to work in environment that supports and develops high performers. Receive insurance policy regulated by state and other allowances stipulated by VidaGIS
If your background meets these requirements, you will be a prime position to succeed at VidaGIS. Please submit a detailed resume with expected salary, certificates, a recent photograph and a covering letter quoting the above job to [email protected] or VidaGIS Office at Suite 1010, V.E.T Building, 98 Hoang Quoc Viet Str., Hanoi, Vietnam
Accepting photocopies, submitted dossiers will not be returned in any case.
A shorted – list will be notified and talent candidates are participated interview